Call to Schedule With Us: 435-627-9004
You will love the quiet country setting with the views of the red hills. An oasis of shade! Open all year long. Ride your ATV, bicycle or hike right out of the park. Surrounded by forestry and BLM land. Centrally located in Washington Co. close to Zion National Park, Snow Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Red Cliffs, 2 mi. to Quail Lake State Park and only 10 min. to St. George, UT. Serving St. George, Utah, Springdale, Utah, Leeds, Utah, Zion National Park and surrounding areas.
· Open all year long
· We accept Visa and Master cards
· Advance registration recommended
· Arriving after hours – call for availability
· FREE WIFI & CABLE TV
· CLEAN! restrooms and hot showers
· Laundromat hours 8am to 7pm
· WELCOME Huntsman Senior Game participants, group reservations and reunions
· Daily: $40.00, Good Sam: $37.00 includes tax, wifi, cable, pull through site.
· Weekly: $230.00 includes tax, wifi, cable, pull through site.
· Tent: $20.00 1 or 2 people per tent. Add. per. $5.00/ Power $2.00 extra.
· Monthly (Depending on lot size): $400.00 1 or 2 per. Plus power.
$480.00 1 or 2 per. Plus power
· Discounts on daily rates for Good Sam members
and for active military with card
· Rates subject to change without notice
· Open all year long. Advance reservations recommended from September thru April.
· We can accommodate groups/reunions. Advance reservations are recommended
· 36 Full hook-up sites
· 20 pull thrus. Can accommodate large pull thrus with tow, 60′
· Average site 20′ wide by 65′ long
· 9 sites have slabs
· Easy hiking and ATV riding
· Clean restrooms with hot showers and laundromat
· Wireless Internet
· Click here for directions to our park
· Click here for current weather
· GPS Coordinates:
-Lat: 37deg 13min 53.7sec
-Lon: 113deg 21min 49.9sec
· Elevation: 3,414 feet
· We are close to:
-Zion National Park -30 minutes
-Snow Canyon State Park – 20 minutes
-North Rim of Grand Canyon National Park – 2 1/2 hours
-Las Vegas – 2 hours.
· Country store located right here in Leeds, Utah
· Fishing and boating only 2 miles away
· Hiking tours and multiple trails close by
· Only 15 minutes to St George, Utah
175 South Valley Rd
Mail: P.O. Box 460721
Leeds, Utah 84746